company specializing in the recruitment and selection of international workers.Missions, vision and news
What sets us apart from our competitors:
- No subcontracting or intermediary.
- We have set up Mynali Tunisia our own office to ensure and verify the truthfulness and references of candidates’ CVs, which makes Mynali a trusted company.
- Our prices and its payment process facilitate satisfaction step by step!
- Mynali does not pick up candidates during a mission lasting only a few days.
- Mynali offers you 13 months a year never ending missions without registration fees for all Quebec and Canadian companies.
Mynali specializes in the recruitment and selection of international workers
The MYNALI TEAM invites you to contact us to better explain our processes and our working philosophy with our partners!
Pictures with our partners and candidates
The best welder in the world Mr. Ismail Touil with our president in Tunisia, a good hand shake during the first meeting and at the final selection. He will join his position at Nordik Blades.
To finalize the year 2020 Mynali is preparing to help QUEBEC AND Canadian businesses. A young Tunisian motivated and with an excellent training joins our team. Work Psychologist We wish you happy holidays and a happy new year 2021, to fulfill your dreams...
The arrival of the "champion welder" at NORDIC BLADES https://nordikblades.com/
New temporary public policy will allow visitors to apply for a work permit without having to leave Canada
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial representativeRepresent Mynali with Canadian companies, market its services and bring in new clients. Actively seek out opportunities and contact potential companies. Convince Canadian or foreign companies to close a contract for Tunisian workers. Maintain...
We won't be able to save the whole season but we will do everything in our power to save part of it. The Tunisian Minister of Tourism welcomed tourists this weekend on a first charter flight after a three-month stop due to the new coronavirus. Click to read in AFP...